HOOKSETT SCHOOL BOARD
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
Emergency Remote Meeting
TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2020 6:00 P.M.
The Hooksett School Board will be holding a remote meeting via ZOOM on Tuesday, August 18, 2020, commencing at 6:00 p.m.
ZOOM will be the platform used to run the meeting for the Board. It can be accessed by doing the following:
You will be able to listen to the meeting by phone by dialing +1-929-205-6099 or +1-312-626-6799 or +1-669-900-6833 or +1-253-215-8782 or +1-301-715-8592 or +1-346-248-7799 and entering this:
Webinar ID: 933 3961 2622
If during the meeting you have any difficulty hearing the members of the School Board, you can call (603) 518-5047 X 5015 to report your difficulties.
In addition to calling in to listen to the meeting or accessing the ZOOM meeting, the meeting will be taped and will be rebroadcast on the District’s website.
An agenda* for the meeting follows:
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PROOF OF POSTING
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Instructions Time Schedules
- Handbook Changes
- Approval of Revised Calendar
- Use of Facilities-discussion
- Re-Entry to School-discussion
* (Please note: In addition to the items listed on the agenda, the Board may consider other matters not on the posted agenda and they may enter a non-public session or convene in non-meeting session in accordance with RSA 91-A if the need arises)