- Creation of ‘cooling stations’ for mask breaks in larger areas, shaded outdoor areas, and any areas of buildings that are air conditioned.
- Relocation or reorganization of existing spaces to allow for 6’ spacing and the removal of masks during instructional time.
- Air flow in HVAC systems adjusted to maximize turnover of cooler air early morning and evening.
- Deployment of fans around the buildings, specifically in a manner consistent with updated CDC guidance.
- Providing students and staff with additional cool water and breaks during which to access it. All are encouraged to bring individual containers that may be refilled at either bottle-filling stations or water containers provided in each school.
- Use of larger spaces in the building, as well as tents outside, for socially distanced instructional areas in which students can remove their masks during instructional time.
- Students and staff are encouraged to use lighter weight face masks, including those disposable masks provided by the District that, while still approved means of protection, meet applicable standards for safety.
The Latest From Fred C. Underhill School
2 months ago
9:00AM… School starts
11:35AM… AM kindergarten dismissed
12:35PM… PM kindergarteners enter
12:45PM… PM kindergarten starts
2 Sherwood Drive
Hooksett, NH 03106
The Hooksett School District is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities can access information on the District’s website. If you would like additional assistance or have any concerns in accessing the content on this website, please contact Daniel Roma at (603) 518-5047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.